Energy is a valuable asset.
Sustainable utilization of this resource is based on two premises: efficient, environmentally friendly energy generation in modern power plants and safe, low-loss transmission of electricity and heat from power plants to consumers using highly efficient transport and distribution systems.
Thomas Edison offers optimized, state-of-the-art solutions for a wide array of energy transmission services, from the transmission of electrical power via the energy suppliers’ overhead transmission lines to industrial supply systems that place great demands on the system layout and configuration because of special load characteristics.
Power Transmission Line Lattice tower is the steel structure which is used as the purpose to transmission the electric power to end user. It is called electricity pylon in some European countries.
1. Electric voltage range: 10kv-750kv
2. Tower Type: Suspension Tower ,Tension Tower & Terminal Tower
3. Material Type : Q345B/ASTM A572 Gr50/S355JR or Q235B/ASTM A36/S235JO/SS400 or Q420B/ASTM A572 Gr60/S420NL
4. Corrosion protection : Galvanized or Galvanized +painted
1. Voltage: 10kv -750kv
2. Corrosion protection: galvanized(ASTM A123) or painted
3. Material member: ASTM A572 Gr 50,60, ASTM A36 or Hot rolled coil from Q460, ASTM573 GR65, GR50, SS400, SS490 and ST52
4. Tower category: Single circuit or double circuit
5. Design : Usually client send us their design, we prepare shop drawings.
Electric Voltage: 10kv -750KV
Material : Q235B/ASTM A36,Q345B/ASTM A572 Gr50, Q420B/ASTM A572
Anti corrosion: ASTM A123 for steel member, ASTM A153 for fasten parts.ISO 1461:2009 or equivalent, Din7990 ,Din 555 or equivalent.
Type: Suspension Tower, Tension Tower, Terminal Tower ,Turning towers, Rivering Crossing Towers.